|Vinyl Raised Garden Bed - Sandbox
Define your garden, increase gardening productivity, and do it all
with less work! Hoover Fence Company's easy-to-build, ready-to-assemble, high quality
vinyl (PVC) raised garden beds ship UPS and are a perfect do-it-yourself gardening
Raised vinyl garden beds are
available in six standard sizes, white only. Custom sizes are
available by request for larger size raised gardens, landscaping
edging, and many other gardening applications.
Growing your own garden vegetables is easy with these kits. Since they are made from
vinyl, you will not need to worry about wood splinters, wood decay, possibly dangerous
wood preservatives, insect infestation, painting or staining, or other maintenance.
Single vinyl raised garden beds are approx. 5-1/2 inches tall. Available 4' x 4' and
4' x 8'.
Double vinyl raised garden beds are approx. 11 inches tall. Available 4' x 4' and 4'
Triple vinyl raised garden beds are approx. 16-1/2 inches tall. Available 4' x 4'
and 4' x 8'.
Advantages for Raised Garden
- Reports show raised garden beds produce 1.4 to 2 times as much
vegetables and flowers.
- Raised garden beds can greatly reduce soil compaction. Plant
roots need air.
- A properly designed garden bed allows you to do all your
gardening from the garden path.
- Plants may be spaced closer in a raised garden bed.
- Raised garden beds increase productivity per square foot.
- Raised garden beds may decrease weeding.
- Excess moisture drains better in a raised garden bed.
- Soil conditions and types may be controlled better in a raised
- Water, fertilizer, compost, mulch, etc. can be applied more
- Raised garden beds are higher, therefore easier to work in.
- Raised garden beds tend to bring more order and geometry to a
- Raised beds can increase your gardening season as they are
Vinyl Raised Garden Bed Kit/ Sandbox
- Resists insects, unlike wood
products which may attract insects
- Non-toxic, unlike some wood preservatives used on wood
- Will not fade or crack from the elements
- Withstands freezing and extreme
- Zero maintenance, will never rot
- Never needs painting or staining
- Also makes a great splinter-free
- Assembly time: 1/2 to 1 hour
- Assembly Photos:
- Comes with all hardware
- Planks are hollow, with pre-drilled holes
- Price shown includes shipping